.. and other questions I’ve been asking myself when I get dressed for a day of social distancing.
Get Ready With Me: Quarantine Edition
* What is today?
* Guess it doesn’t matter, I just have to pick something.
* Should I go with pants or no pants?
* Well, I already have on leggings from bed so I can do something with those.
* OK, that feels boring.
* Think think think…
* Look at all those clothes in my closet not being worn!
* Should I clear some out?
* Oh wait, I’m trying to get dressed.
* What should I wear?
* Just because I’m going to be sitting at my computer today and running to the grocery store doesn’t mean I can’t look cute.
* How do I match clothes again?
* This isn’t working.
* Why is everything I’m trying on looking stupid on me?
* I’m going to try the leggings again.
* Normally I wear them with an oversized t-shirt, I should switch it up today with an oversized sweatshirt.
* That looks passable.
* I can always add novelty socks to inject a little personality into it.
* Now I’m onto something.
* Oh shoot, my sweatshirt has a stain on it.
* I’m just going to commit to it. Who’s going to notice my shirt in public when we’re all panic buying?!
* We’re all a little weird though. Today is weird.
* I think I’m ready to face the day!
* Crap, I forgot about hair and makeup. That will be my goal tomorrow!